October Favorites 2014

November is here and October has gone. I love these few short months of Autumn as they usher in my favorite time of year: Winter <3

I have a couple favorite things in the month of October. So here we go!

Ed Sheeran's new album X

Holy music of the Gods! I am way late to the Sheeran train (that's nothing new) but boy am I sure glad I hopped on! It is amazing <3 I have listened to in non stop for just about all of October. In ft I'm listening to it as I write this blog post. If I was to pick a favorite song from the album it would be Bloodstream. Really though all of the songs are great, from fun ones like Sing and super emotional ones like Afire Love and Tenerife Sea that's like an old Celtic love song. So go and get this album and fall in love like I did.

Coconut Oil

Have I mentioned coconut oil in one of my faves yet? I have been using this stuff for months but in the month of October I really dug into my jar of nutty goodness. I use it as an all over moisturizer, on the ends of my hair and to remove eye makeup. I also started using it as a facial massage lotion and wow have I seen a difference. I think everyone should watch Lisa Eldridge's video on it. It's kind of changed my life.

$3 Manicures

So I have always love a good set of false nails and the long press on set from Kiss are awesome. I get them for $3 from my local Dollar General and shape them to how I like them. They last anywhere from 10 to 14 days.  

Movie recommendation of the month: Top Gun. I watched for the first time and I have to say it was pretty great.

TV show recommendation of the month: Believe it or not I have had little time to watch TV this past month. 

Book recommendation of the month: I didn't get a chance to read a book this month.

I wanted to film a video this time but I have a cold and sound kinda gross. lol

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014