No glory in the process.

I watched a Tyler Oakley video where he talked about no glory in the process where he discussed keeping the process to yourself and waiting till things were complete to let people know what's going on.



I'm trying to apply this to myself and it's a bit more difficult then I thought. On one hand it keeps me going to get things done so I can put out good content yet it also makes me second guess myself and procrastinate more. So really no glory at all lol

But with that said I do have a few things lined up that I'm really excited about.

Three things I will tell you about though...


  1. Dane Cook: Troublemaker is super funny. Love him or hate him, watch it.
  2. Witch Hazel is amazing. Everyone should have a bottle in their medicine chest.
  3. Fifty Shades of Grey comes out on February 14th. I didn't care for the books but the movie looks promising. So do I go watch it alone at the cinema? or wait for it to come out on DVD and watch it alone in my room?
See you Saturday with a new video!

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014