Chickens and Goats!

So I have a friend named Tonya who is awesome. She's smart, funny, creative, grows a garden and has the cutest farm! She makes bread, pies, quilts and knows how to cut/style hair and gives a killer pedicure. So yeah she's pretty freaking awesome and I simply adore her.

A few weeks ago she posted to facebook that she and her husband were going to be adding some Nigerian goats to their Farm. Oh, my Goddess are these little goats adorable! They are still to young to be away from their mom so yesterday they invited us over to the "breeders" house to play with the Goats. I had more fun then anyone ought to being around adorable little goats.

Besides their goats Tonya and her husband have chickens, cats and portly Dachshund and two rescued horses. My niece Erica says she's wants to be like Tonya when she grows up. So do I.










Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014