Blessed Beltane!

It's May Day or Beltane!

The time of year when it's exactly six months from Samhain, when the vale is once again thin and penetrable. It's the time of New Life, sowing what is to be reaped. Embracing the unions of Man and Woman, Man and Man or Woman and Woman. May is the month for New Beginnings, for everyone and everything. Flowers are blooming, trees are leafing out and the cold frozen land in coming alive once more.

So dance like the Maiden and welcome the turning of the seasons!

I made my flower crown out of cheep dollar store flowers. I wanted to make a roman esq head piece but it ended up looking more like the flowers that horse race winners ware.




Anyway ware your flowers with pride my friends!

Blessed Be,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014