A Few of My Favorite Things Tag

Hey everyone! I hope y'all are enjoying these videos. I'm really starting to like making them. Now if I could just get the editing down I would be set lol













Here are some links to some of the things I talked about.


Stevie Nicks

P!NK

Domino Dollhouse

Jeffrey Campbell

TOUCH by Alyssa Milano

grav3yardgirl

JustAWhisperingGuy

Emma Pickles

Westminster Kennel Club




Mark Zapanta: The Prince of Vanity







I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions <3




The 20 Categories:

1. Products

2. Foods

3. Places

4. Things you'd Miss

5. Things you do when you're bored

6. Things you enjoy when its sunny

7. Films

8. Songs

9. Brands

10. Outdoor things that you like

11. Events

12. Cartoons

13. Buildings

14. Anything in everyday life

15. Traits in any person, not just partners

16. Influences

17. Drinks

18. Experiences

19. Things to Watch

20. Youtubers

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014