April Favorites 2014

Did it seams like April just crawled by this year? I guess with all the Spring time weather and the pollen count making breathing slightly more difficult April lasted longer then I thought it should.

So as the month comes to an end it's the time for Favorites!



This candle by the Carriage Candle Company in the sent "Treasured Times" It smells so, so good. It has a slightly vanilla sent mixed with some deeper musky tones. I really enjoy burning it. I also love the little jars that they come in, I will for sure be cleaning them out and keeping them. I plan on hitting up my local boutique to by some more.

Pink Lemonade
These liquid lipsticks by e.l.f. I have "Bark" and "Pink Lemonade". They go on so smooth and stay on for quite some time. My local Wal-Mart just got a e.l.f. display and so I kinda stocked up! For only $1 why the heck not?


NYX Jumbo Eye Pencils. I know every beauty guru goes on and one about these things but for good reasons. They are awesome. Used as a base or on their own they give off great color and last a really long time. Even on my greasy lids. I have them in "Gold" and "Almond"


These dog treats by Bil-Jac. My dogs just love them! I buy them from my local grocery but for some reason could not find them on the Bil-Jac website. Anyway dogs love them, I love the price and the limited ingredients.



Last but not least in a TV show I have been loving this month and was so exctited got renewed for another season. Elementary on CBS It has Jonny Lee Miller, Lucy Lu, Aidan Quinn (who also played Gary Hallet in Practical Magic <3). It is on Thursday at 10/9c. I love the gender swap of Watson and being set in current times. It's fun and interesting and just how can you not love JLM accent? Go watch. Your welcome.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014