To Much Information....

Being a product of my generation I love to do these type of list things. I also like to take online quizzes. Anyway....to the TMI list!

1: What are you wearing? 
I am wearing a Raven Brewing Co shirt and sweat pants.

2: Ever been in love?
Nope

3: Ever had a terrible breakup?
Yes.

4: How tall are you?
Five feet Eleven inches

5: How much do you weigh?
Um....more then enough.

6: Any tattoos? 
Yes. I have a purple paw print and Clover in green script below it on my leg.

7: Any piercings?
Yes I have two holes in each ear and one in the top cartilage of my ear.

8: OTP?
Real people: Jensen Ackles and Denneel Harris
Fictional: Jack and Angela on BONES

9: Favourite show?
Supernatural

10: Favourite bands? (strictly bands as I have so many favs in music)
Godsmack, Matchbox Twenty, Linkin Park, Savage Garden, N*SYNC, Backstreet Boys, The Wanted, 98 Degrees, Fleetwood Mac, Fall Out Boy.

11: Something you miss?
90's Cartoons and my dog Clover.

12: Favourite song?
Silver Springs by Stevie Nicks

13: How old are you?
27

14: Zodiac sign?
Pieces 

15: Quality you look for in a partner?
I don't, I've accepted my fate as a spinster.

16: Favourite Quote?
Oh so many to choose from....."We know a little about a lot of things. Just enough to make us Dangerous" - Dean Winchester

17: Favourite actor?
Oh wow so many that I love but I guess it would have to be Mark Wahlberg

18: Favourite color?
Purple, Green and Orange

19: Loud music or soft?
When I listen to music I turn it up loud.

20: Where do you go when you're sad?
I go to bed and watch movies that make me cry.

21: How long does it take you to shower?
About 15 minutes

22: How long does it take you to get ready in the morning? 
Depends on where I'm going, if its just to work then like 20 minutes (including shower) but if its some place fancy (lol) about 45 minutes.

23: Ever been in a physical fight?
Yes.

24: Turn on?
A good sense of humor.

25: Turn off?
Sloppy. Rude. Does not like animals.

26: The reason I made a Blog?
To talk about the things I like because I have no one else to tell them to.

27: Fears?
Heights.

28: Last thing that made you cry?
Watching Dirty Dancing.

29: Last time you said you loved someone?
this afternoon and told my niece that I loved her.

30: Meaning behind your Blog Name?
I know a lot of random crap and think about a lot of random crap lol and I enjoy the word nonsense.

31: Last book you read?
Big Girls Do It Better.

32: The book you're currently reading?
Cold Days by Jim Butcher

33: Last show you watched?
Late Night With Jimmy Fallon.

34: Last person you talked to?
My Gran.

35: The relationship between you and the person you last texted?
My sister.

36: Favourite food?
Cheeze-Its

37: Place you want to visit?
So many places but Ireland would be awesome.

38: Last place you were?
In my car.

39: Do you have a crush?
On a fictional person? Yes check out my Swoon Worth board on Pinterest
On a real person? No.

40: Last time you kissed someone?
I kissed my nieces good bye yesterday.

41: Last time you were insulted?
Hmm...I don't interact much with the public so I'm not sure.

42: Favourite flavour of sweet?
Caramel or Peanut butter and chocolate.

43: What instruments do you play??
I can play the spoons.

44: Favourite piece of jewelry?
I have a silver Triquetra  necklace that I adore.

45: Last sport you played? 
lol I don't play sports.

46: Last song you sang?
Alone Together by Fall Out Boy

47: Favourite chat up line?
???????

48: Have you ever used it?
???????

49: Last time you hung out with anyone?
Spent the afternoon with my sister yesterday.

50: Who should answer these questions next?
Anyway who wants to I guess! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014