I'll Get You My Pretty!

I, like most people love Disney, Pixar and Dreamworks movies. Hell, I love almost all movies but some of the animated ones are truly great. Some of my all time favorites are Hercules, Aladdin, Tangled, Monsters Inc., Finding Nemo and 101 Dalmatians. Like the majority of most watches these movies I too root for the good guy and enjoy seeing them triumph over Evil and come out of the darkness.

But...

There is a part of me, a rather large part that loves the Villains. Sometimes they are just so much more fun and different. Some of my favorites are Mother Gothal, Hades, Jafar, Ursula, Crulella D'evil, Maleficent, Scar and Khan. Even some of the live action ones like Tom Hiddelson as Loki, Heath Ledgers as Joker, Uma Therman as Poison Ivy.

They are all just kinda likable in their own messed up Evil ways. Plus they always have such awesome wardrobes.

Credit Link

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014