Dark Horse

So as you may or may not know the Grammy Awards was on TV Sunday the 26th of January. I DVR'ed it and kinda skipped through a bunch of it. The live music was wonderful and I was pleasantly surprised by the winners. Anyway here's what caught my eye at this years Grammy s.

I am so in love with P!nk, she is amazing and brilliant. He high flying act was classic P!nk and her duet with Nate from F.U.N was vocally stunning. Her red carpet dress was very mature yet bold and her stage clothes were fierce. From that lace body suit to the velvet skirt and platform stilettos. So in awe by this woman. I would love to see her perform live one day. So good.

Katy Perry was also wonderful that night. I am loving this darker side of her. She performed one of her new songs called Dark Horse and it had a whole witchy/magical theme about it. The theatrics that night were very "Witch". From a crystal ball, to brooms, a ring of fire and a celestial black horse. Her red carpet dress was a frothy pink number with music notes on it. Her stage outfit had a few layers to it and was mostly blacks and purples. I liked her performance and the song so much I almost bought her new album. I think I eventually will.

I also thought Kelly Osborne looked perfect in her Badgley Mischka dress with its open back, studded shoulders and cape like design. So gorgeous.

There were a few questionable goings on but I like to keep it positive. Anyway. Excited to watch Fashion Police tonight to get the dish on some of the red carpet looks I didn't get to see. Oh did I forget to mention I like fashion? Yes. 'Tis a small passion of mine. If only I knew how to sew!

Ta for now,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014