Halloween, Failure and Chocolate.

Happy Halloween! Or if you are a Wiccan/Pagan like me who celebrates the New Year Sabbat; Blessed Samhain!

This year like for the past 10 years we (the family and I) went to our local downtown celebration. Vendors set up on the street to hand out candy and have fun free games kids can play. Trick-or-treating in this rural town is almost impossible to do door to door so the City came up with this Downtown thing and it's worked out pretty good. Other then there are more people then vendors so it doesn't last as long as it should. Plus it's a little redneck-i-fied. So anyway I got all Sassed up and help my Sisters kids get their Spooky gear on and we walked around for about an hour. It was all I could do not to have a panic attack with all the screaming children running amuck. I felt very much like The Sanderson Sisters but I looked freaking sass-tastic and did have some fun.

I did not however get to have a full blow Samhain ritual like I wanted but still felt the Spirits around me and know my Grandpa and my Clover were with me.

For last part of the month of October I did not do so well in my professional life. I failed pretty hard at making a decent living and kinda fell into this funk of all funks. I blamed it on Mercury being in retrograde but I know it was my own doing. Anyway enough depressing blah, blah, blah! It's a new Month and the perfect time to forge on!

Have you ever had a Ghirardelli Chocolate bar/square? If not my friends you need to go get a bag! My faves are their Milk Chocolate with Caramel and their Dark Chocolate with Salted Caramel. My Mother used to make chocolate chip cookies with Ghirardelli chocolate and I never knew what glorious things this company made until I was an adult! I knew my Moms cookies were awesome but when are chocolate chip cookies not awesome? Anyway go get some grown up candy, a cup of coffee and enjoy life for a moment. I know I am!


Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014