iPhone, Blogging Anniversary!

I got an iPhone!? What! Yes I did. I finally joined in with the rest of my generation and got myself an iPhone. I kind of made a fool of myself in the phone store as we had went in right when the opened to get an iPhone 5s/c and I was set. I had the money and the excitement until the lady who works there told me that I did not in fact, have enough money to get the new one. I was thrown for a loop. I had spent a few weeks reading up on the iPhone5 and all that went along with it. Then she tells me that all the hard work I did saving up the money and all my "learning" was for not. I just wanted to run away and hide and cry. She did say they had iPhone4s in and was eligible to get one for 1cent. Yes just a penny. I was all puffed up by then and said no I don't want it. Lets go. So I went on about my morning in a huff but at breakfast all of my gears slowed down and the rage in my head cleared and I could think. I made a few phone calls and did some more reading and with my head hung went back to the phone store. I wanted and iPhone damn it and I guess the 4s would work just fine. The ladies in the store were so nice and even apologized because they told me the wrong price on the 5s/c and I did have the right amount! It kind of turned out better then expected as the 4s is MUCH better then my previous phone and I was happy to have extra money to get a kick ass cover for it online. Now the search is on to find the perfect cover. I still feel a little ashamed of how I reacted. Stupid brain, if I would have just taken a breath instead of freaking out I would have saved some time and effort. But lesson learned and iPhone gained!

It's been one year this month that I started this blog. I am happy to say that I love it! It gives me a place to talk about all the tings I love and share what interest me with people who like those same kinds of things. I hope to be able to add more content over the next year with small videos, recipes, food reviews, TV reviews and fangirl things! Thanks for coming along on the ride with me and hope you enjoy the adventure!


Ta for now,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014