People Choice Awards and a little ranting.

First of it's Peoples Choice Awards time! If you do not know what I'm referring to I'll give you all the links at the end of the post. So this time of year the Supernatural Fandom goes CRAZY with voting for the PCA's. We won last year for Favorite SicFi TV Show and Favorite Fan following. This year the show is nominated for Best Bromance, Best SciFi TV Show and Best ScifFi Actor. I have been blowing up my Twitter and facebook with votes and I'm pretty sure some of my facebook friends think I'm crazy lol Sorry faceboook people! I just really want Supernatural to win. It's an awesome show whom does not get enough credit for what it dose, where it's been and where it's going. We love this show for a reason: It's fucking awesome. If you have never watch Supernatural you need to my friends. It's scary, sexy, funny, dramatic and heartwarming. The fandom is a little crazy but we love our show and our Boys. So check out Supernatural on the PCA's and even go vote for your faves in the other categories.

http://www.peopleschoice.com
https://www.facebook.com/peopleschoice

Now for a two part rant.

1st. There's a reason the Gods created wine: for pet groomers. Sometimes I really hate my job. I feel under appreciated, exhausted, sore, frustrated and some days I really wish I had the ability to choose another career. But I know everyone feels that way sometimes. People think I'm a miracle worker and when I tell them/show the that I can't turn Fluffy from a matted mess into a show dog they get offended. Like somehow it's my fault their dog has to be shaved down. Or when someone asks for my opinion on why Fluffy is super itchy all the time, they are waiting for the "groomer" answer like a special shampoo but the majority of the time I make a dog food inquiry. If you are feeding a crap food it shows in the dogs skin and coat. But they don't listen to that. I guess that's the way the services industry is though. But in the end I do love what I do. Working with the dogs, creating something from a pile of hair and seeing the happiness it brings the animals and their owners.

2nd. The Katy Perry add on YouTube. Holy Crap. I have had my ears almost blown out more times then I can count trying to watch ASMR videos. I got your friggen eye of the tiger right here Katy. On mute.

Now I feel a little better. I'm off to vote for the PCA's and drink some wine.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014