Hey everyone! I hope y'all are enjoying these videos. I'm really starting to like making them. Now if I could just get the editing down I would be set lol Here are some links to some of the things I talked about. Stevie Nicks P!NK Domino Dollhouse Jeffrey Campbell TOUCH by Alyssa Milano grav3yardgirl JustAWhisperingGuy Emma Pickles Westminster Kennel Club Mark Zapanta: The Prince of Vanity I tag anyone who wants to answer these questions <3 The 20 Categories: 1. Products 2. Foods 3. Places 4. Things you'd Miss 5. Things you do when you're bored 6. Things you enjoy when its sunny 7. Films 8. Songs 9. Brands 10. Outdoor things that you like 11. Events 12. Cartoons 13. Buildings 14. Anything in everyday life 15. Traits in any person, not just partners 16. Influences 17. Drinks 18. Experiences 19. Things to Watch 20. Youtubers
HAPPY NEW YEAR! Well almost, it's New Year's Eve tonight and when I wake up tomorrow it will be the year 2013. How crazy is it to say that? Do it, right now, say 2013 out loud. Crazy isn't it? Another year gone, a time to start fresh. Just about everyone will make a list of new years resolutions and I too in the past have made such a list. The difference this year is the things on that list are positively worded so I won't (hopefully) become overwhelmed like before and actually do the things on said list. So here goes! My 2013 List of Positive Aspirations ~ Take the dogs for a walk everyday ~ That way I get to spend quality time with my kiddos, get some exercise and fresh air. ~ No longer consume processed sweets ~ That means no candy, no soda, so cooks or cakes of any kind unless made from scratch. Gives me a reason to get into the kitchen and mix up some magic. ~ Let my hair go "natural" ~ That means to not cut it or color it. I miss and...
Hey there Beautiful Creatures! Today is another get ready with me. I was going out with a boy and had a little fun listening to music and putting makeup on. As always thank you for being here, xoxo Kayla
Comments
Post a Comment