Freezer Cookies

Hey everyone!

So every year around the holidays I get a yearning for Freezer Cookies. Now, I have no idea where this originated from but what I do know is that they are fucking delicious.

These are super easy to make and keep in the fridge or a covered tin for a couple of weeks. Or just a couple of days if your anything like me.

Three ingredients, 15 minutes and BAM. Awesome Winter treats to have with your coffee or hot coco or at 7am on your way to work.

You will need:

  • Medium microwave safe bowl
  • Large spoon
  • Fork
  • Cookie sheet
  • Parchment paper


  • Round crackers
  • Nut better
  • Almond bark

**One package of almond bark takes two sleeves of crackers. In the pictures provided I made half a batch.
***I like to use vanilla almond bark as it's my favorite but you can use any kind. Also any kind of nut butter, I prefer chunky peanut. Crackers are Ritz or Townhouse but really any yellow round crackers will do.

Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper. Make your nut butter and cracker sandwiches. Melt your almond bark (be sure to stir every at 30 second) ((you can also use a double boiler if your so inclined)) Place the sandwich in the melted bark and turn to coat. Using the fork tap off the extra bark, place back on parchment. Place cookie sheet in freeze for five minutes or until set.









I store my finished cookies in a freezer bag in my refrigerator.

Let me know if you make these and what bark/butter combo you used. I think next time I'll do a dark chocolate with almond butter.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014