16 Things I learned in 2016

Hey everyone!

Just a good Olde Fashion Blog Post today.



As I write this it is 11:02pm on December 31st 2016, New Years Eve. In some parts of the world it's already 2017, I'm excited yet terrified. I've been though a lot this year, some good, some bad, and some surprising. So I wanted to do a 16 Things I Learned in 2016 like you do on your birthday.

Being a Pagan my New Year started in October but with the Gregorian calendar turning the majority of the World starts over today. So I don't have any resolutions but I do have some aspirations.

Anyway....
I learned that,

  • Fear is nothing to be afraid of.
  • You can be fat and pretty.
  • Leggings are indeed pants.
  • My beauty is unique.
  • Big girls get the charming prince too.
  • The number on the scale does not define who I am as a person.
  • I am not a morning person.
  • I have a thing for guys with nice hands.
  • One dog is more then enough.
  • Chipotle peppers are everything.
  • If you want it you have to ask for it.
  • He's just not that into you.
  • You never underestimate the power of a good booty photo.
  • It's okay to cry.
  • I am so much stronger then I ever knew.
  • I can be loved. 

I have a few favorite quotes that have stuck with me in 2016 and that I will carry into 2017.

"Keep Dreaming" - Justin/Pudding
 "Less Stress, More Love" - SoMo
"When I'm Good, I'm Very Good. When I'm Bad, I'm Better." - Mae West

My aspirations for 2017 are to,

Live apologetically, hug more and to write the words I need to hear.

Much love my friends!

Ta for now,
Kayla



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014