Little Randoms

Well we lost one of the chickens today. I found him the the yard, not sure what happened to him though. Rest In Peace little chicken.

I went to the movies on Thursday by my self and watched The Mortal Instruments: City of Bones. It was actually pretty good and I hope they continue with the series. I may even have to read the books. Even though they are "young adult" they could be fun.

A friend of mine posted something about making next month "No spend September". I kinda like that idea, not spending any money on unnecessary things. I just hope that ShirtPunch, Qwertee and RIPT don't come out with any awesome SPN t-shirts, cause you know I will have to get one if they are really worthy. I could make a list (I love a list)

What I don't Need to Buy in Spend Less in September

  • Make up 
  • Candy
  • Fast food/drinks
  • Clothes/shoes/accessories
  • Dog collars/bowls
  • Movies
  • Music
  • Crafty things 


So basically just stay at home and avoid big box stores and drive through's. Oh the one exception will be buying Season 8 of Supernatural on September 13th. You know I MUST have it!

Since I've been watching a lot of YouTube and seeing all of the "challenges" that they do I thought I could do the 50 Things About Me tag here on my blog cause your know, I love a list!

Stay awesome and stay tuned!
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014

Lucas Ebert EP