Chickens!

I finally got a pair of chickens! I have been thinking and talking about getting some for a while now but was unsure of how our outside cats would react to them. So a friend of mine who has gorgeous chickens offered me two of her young roosters. She did not need to keep these two so she gave them to me to do a trial run of sorts to make sure the cats did not have chicken for dinner. So far so good on their first day.

This big guy here figured out how to get of the little back yard, lets just hope he remembers how to get back in. I believe he is a Polish.



This guy here is a little more laid back and I believe he is a Frizzled Polish.



I also found this spider in the backyard! Pretty and the size of my giant hand.


Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014

Lucas Ebert EP