Some things I can't live with out...

....this past month or so.

You may have noticed I did not do a December Favorites post. I had intended to and even did a draft layout of things I wanted to talk about. Then shit got real depressing around the holidays and I am just now starting to feel like myself again.

Queen of Resting Bitch Face


So I was sitting around with my laptop and I realized right before me were some of things I could not have done without the past couple of months.

So I made my bed and took some pictures.











So here they are in no particular order.




These Mint and White Polka-dotted headphones. I bought these back when my Mother and I went Christmas shopping. They are from Target and were only $5. Hands down the best (and cutest) ones I have ever had. Fit nicely over my ears, the headband part is padded and cloth. The cord is also covered with fabric. Works with my laptop and my iPhone.



This Kenneth Cole laptop bag. I found this at a thrift/resale shop for 50c. It was a life saver when I was house sitting. I could fit everything in it and still had extra space. Love it.

These amazing Jack Skellington sleep pants. <3 They are so comfortable and they glow in the dark! They were in the Mens section of Wal-Mart.


I have been so into RB/Hip Hop lately as well. One of my new faves is SoMo. Oh wow, mama likes! When I first heard the song 'Ride' I was like whoa, wait a minute who is this?! So I looked him up on all the social media things and have been obsessed with him. I will absolutely be buying his album soon. You can find him here and here.


So what have been loving this month? Let me know in the comments section below.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014