New Years Vision Board 2015


It's almost two weeks in to 2015 and I have spent the last of it in bed. I wasn't ill mind you I was/am depressed....or whatever, I don't have an official 'diagnosis' but that's sure what it feels like. I would get up and get done what needs to be done then get right back in bed.

No motivation, no will to do anything other then what had to be done.

It's a strange feeling, being depressed and it is extremely different for everyone who goes through it. I know mine was greatly influenced by a breakup and the holidays. I'm still trying to figure out what the fuck I'm doing and where I'm going.

I'm a planner though, I need notes and lists and plans to help get me through my day, and by having a vision board of what I want to do in 2015 may just help kick my ass in gear.

Vision One
Weigh between 250 and 275 pounds. 
So in other words loose 100lbs by my 30th birthday.
I plan to achieve this by going to a gym with my sister and her husband. I have already started eating well and have my meal plans all sorted. I just need to get out of my hobbit hole. Now I'm sure some of you may be scoffing at this goal because of my last blog post but let me tell you something. I will always be fat. I'm just made that way and I quite like a full figure. My reason for this quest is two fold. 1st is to have more stamina. I have always, always wanted to do dog sports. Things like agility, obedience, rally, and conformation but lugging my current fat ass around a ring is no easy feat. 2nd is to be able to continue working as a groomer. It's a very repetitive job and I have had some shoulder/wrist issues this past year and building upper body strength will help. Also for more vain reasons are to ware cute fucking clothes. At my current size it's difficult and expensive to find clothes in my size.


Vision Two
Start/write/finish a book.
I have always and forever wanted to write a book. I seam to always have a story going on in my mind but never am able to get in onto paper. I've been reading a few things about getting a book published but in order for that to happen I have to have an actual book to publish. My goal with this quest is to write a 'plus size' love story. If I can get that done I eventually want to have a sci-fi/fantasy series.

I had a three and a four but those I've come to realize are not going to happen for me in 2015. Better to start small and finish strong then to have so many irons in the fire you get burnt.

I'm excited for 2015. 2014 was full of learning and now 2015 is the time to implement what I've learned. I'm ready and if y'all want to I invite you to come along for the ride!

So what are some of your visions for yourself in 2015? Let me know.

Ta for now,
Kayla


P.S
I have rejoined tumblr and you can check it out here -> http://kaylasrandomnonsense.tumblr.com/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014