Shane Dawson

Okay I am like obsessed with YouTube. I'm always late tot he band wagon but I'm so happy to have finally joined this craze. I love all of the YouTubers and getting to live vicariously through them. It's like the what reality TV should have been.

I have a handful of favorites and one of them is Shane Dawson. Now, he is not everyone's cup of tea but I love him. He is honest, funny, crude, rude and all around my mind of person. He has a movie coming out, he makes short sketches, parody videos, original songs and does all the other things hip YouTubers do like challenge videos, collaboration and whatnot.

Anyway I just wanted to share him with y'all If you like him subscribe to his YouTube channel.

Look at him! <3

Shane Dawson
Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014