May Favorites 2014!

I am aware that June is well underway but better late then pregnant as Blanche from the Golden Girls would say.

So the month of May was not a big month of makeup for me. I wore very little of as it was so humid here in the south that most of it would melt off of my face before I could get from the house to my car. Plus my job is not conducive to wearing makeup lol

Anyhow I do have a few things that I have been loving this past May.

1st - Forever Midnight body cream from Bath and Body Works. I have had this lotion since December and it's so think and creamy I have to use it sparingly. It smells so good, with note of plum, jasmine, vanilla and caramel. I put it on my hands at night and my legs after shaving. I have no idea if BaBW sitll sells thins or if it was a limited time thing. I got it as a gift.

2nd - Flavor Blasted Goldfish crackers by Peppridge Farm. I love salty snacks and it seams like every time I go to the store I get up buy a bag/box of these. They are so cheddery and yeah. Snacks.
         2.0- Sour gummy worms! Get some <3

3rd - e.l.f Studio Baked Blush in Pinktastic. I use it has a highlighter. It's soft yet has a high shimmer and a little goes a long way.

 My TV recommendation for May is Storage Wars. Yes it's a reality show but it's about people buying storage lockers and trying to find awesome things in them! Yes it's cheesy and sometimes I think some things are "planted" in the lockers but I don't care. It's like a twisted version of Antique Road Show.

My Movie recommendation for May is A Million Ways to Die in the West. Seth MacFarlane is adorable and hilarious. If you get the chance watch the movie or better yet read the book. Or do both! Both is good.

So yeah that's about it.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014