So...

So it's been a couple of weeks since my last  blog post and the reason for that is I got a severe sinus infection with led to a sever tooth infections. I was all infected! After three different rounds of antibiotics I am finally on the mend. I have learned a few things from this experience, first was how to sleep sitting up, second was how to eat without using my teeth and third was no matter how afraid of the dentist you are GO! No matter how well you brush and floss you still need twice yearly checkups!

I was well enough to attend a local "black tie" fundraiser. I've gone the past three years and it's always fun. This year though I got to really play with my makeup, I felt like a proper lady in my dress, nude open toe stilettos and false lashes. As vain as that sounds I really felt nice. The copious amount of wine I had helped also. The food was great! I had some things I've never tried like oysters and lamb.





Other then that I've been brainstorming (what else can you do at 3am when you can't sleep) about the future of my shop (I'm a dog groomer by day), my body and my blogging! So many things to think about , so many things I want to do, so little time in the day!

Ta for now, Kayla.


Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014