February Favorites! 2014

Wow its just about the end of February! Spring is right around the corner and so is my Birthday! Just a couple more weeks and I will be 28. Yikes! lol I don't worry to much about getting older though I am now at that age where I can say "when I was a kid". I've got actual stories to tell, not good ones mind you but still stories! Anyway on with the faves!

Music

Lets start with the new Katy Perry album Prism. Oh wow is it good! I have been listening to it non stop after her performance at the Grammy's I was hooked. Dark Horse, Legendary Lovers and Walking on Air are real standout for me. But really the entire things is wonderful!

Okay I have to talk about 2 Cellos. I can't even express how much I loves these guys! A Pagan page I follow on Facebook posted a link to them playing Thunderstruck and I was blown away! I spent the next hour on their YouTube page rocking out. They are so talented and make any song that much more beautiful! Go have a listen for yourself I can promise you will not be disappointed!

Three words: Men. In. Kilts. Yes! The Red Hot Chili Pipers are a group of men playing hit songs on the Bagpipes...in kilts. *swoon* I love kilts. I love men in kilts. KILTS! lol Go check them out as well. Their rendition of Wake Me Up on BBC1 was amazing!

Last but never least Stevie Nicks In Your Dreams DVD. Oh yes! I bought this on amazon and I love it! It's follows the year long journey of her writing her album In Your Dreams with Dave Stewart. She is such and ethereal and enigmatic person. So much goes into each one of her songs that make them truly amazing. Watch, listen and love. She is my Queen <3



Makeup
Now on to some makeup! I bought myself a Revlon Color Burst Balm Stain after Siobhán from Letz Makeup  did a review on them. I absolutely love them! I only bought one to try out (Rendezvous #040) and I will be buying a few more colors; this will be a staple in my bag for the Spring and Summer.


I bought and wore fake lashes for the first time this month! That may sound weird but I never thought I could ware them before with my glasses. I found some e.l.f ones at the Dollar store and though for a dollar its worth a try! I love them! Now I know why so many beauty bloggers rave about fake lashes! They are so much fun to ware. I will definitely be stocking up on a few pairs.


This next thing is not makeup but it's kinda in the same family lol It is this gorgeous Coyote jaw necklace. I simply adore this thing! A wonderful woman named Keri made it and I can't get over how much I love it. Being a dog person one might think it odd to ware a canine around their neck (or think it odd in general) but my love for the macabre and my passion for animals combine in this one piece of statement jewelry.



In closing I want to recommend two TV shows that y'all need to be watching. 
The first in Pit Bulls & Parolees on Animal Planet. It is so good. They just had their 5th season finally but they re-run the show all the time. It's awesome! Go watch it!
Second in Perception on TNT. Oh. My. Goddess. I love this show. Eric McCormick is brilliant and it's different and funny and witty and just my kind of show! 

Okay now so those were a few of my favorite things for this month. Hope you are all having a wonder day!

Ta for now,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014