Paranormal is the new Normal.

Okay y'all know I loves me some Paranormal stuff and I am so excited that "mainstream" TV and movies have finally caught on and the good stuff has just hit the floor! I wasn't around in the Buffy days and just caught the end of Angle (swoon) and was hooked on Charmed but it seams like the Paranormal genre has come out blazing and it's awesome. Comic Cons are the hip thing to do and being a Geek is a complement. It's nice to see the public embrace the preternatural and I'm proud to say I'm part of it.

So much good stuff on TV! The new Lifetime series Witches of East End started off with a bang and I am already in love with it. You know I fangirl over Supernatural and the Season 9 opener was perfect. I hope this season brings on many, many more. I missed the American Horror Story: Coven premier but have it set to record. Gonna have to check out Dracula and I may just have to get True Blood and The Vampire Dairies on DVD. New season of Ghost Hunters has started and Ghost Adventures has been rocking it this season. So excited for their Halloween special. This little Witch is getting her Paranormal fix on the regular and it's friggen great!

Also, cats are weird. That's why I love them.


Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014

Lucas Ebert EP