New Moon Cleansing, Tarot and Gravestones

If you don't know I am a Wiccan. Last night was a New Moon meaning it was Dark and changing from Waning to Waxing and tis the perfect time to let things go, cleanse your space and Aura. I have bought some new, smaller bundles of Sage and will be burning  it when Night falls to help clear the air in my home. I love the way Sage smells when burning and charges the air with banishing smoke. I used some Guinea Fowl feathers I bought to make a fan to help the Sage bundle burn. Start the week off on a good note with a good Smudging.

Smudging.

When my Aunt moved she gave me an old (70's era) Tarot Cards. My 9yo Niece has been begging me to show her how to use them. She has been interested in my practices, Wicca, Witches and her current favorite movie is Hocus Pocus and her favorite TV show is Charmed. It's kind of nice to get to share these things with someone. Even if she is only nine. The bond between kinds and their Aunts can be a strong one. Anyway.....we did a few three card turns and Divined some pretty interesting things.

Since it's Autumn the leaves have been falling and the store have been filled with all kinds of wonderful Witchy things! This is my favorite time of year. This year I did something I have always wanted to do. I went to the City Cemetery and took some pictures of old gravestones. I love to take pictures but my photog skills need some work so I took the time to just walk around and take pictures. I don't think the Dead minded much. 





Ta for now,
Kayla

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014

Lucas Ebert EP