Dog Breed Wish List

So 99.9% of all of my Facebook friends are dog people and there is currently two tags going around.

The first is: Top Five breeds of dogs that I would like to own.


image found on Google



With this list you pick 5 breeds of dogs you hope to one day own. I am and will forever be a Poodle person but my love of purebred dogs extends to many. I'm lucky with my job as a groomer that I get the opportunity to spend time with many different breeds. But one day I will own one of the following

  1. Rottweiler
  2. Cane Corso
  3. Dobermann
  4. German Pincher
  5. Pomeranian
My next dog will be a Rottweiler, from show lines. I have been in love with Rotties for as long as I could remember. They are amazing dogs. I really became intrigued with Cane Corso about 5 years ago while planing an online Petz game. They are a very interesting breed and extremely striking. I didn't know I wanted a Dobermann until I met one. Sure they are gorgeous but they are very Poodley in temperament and I love that. German Pinchers are what I always thought would be my 'retierment dog' lol After becoming a groomer I fell in love with Pomeranians, they are a little crazy but I kinda like that. Also that coat! I would want a cute little black and tan from show lines.


The second is: One breed from each group I would own if I could.


I know there are many breeds I am not suited to own but if I had the chance to spend the day playing with a room full of dogs I would choose these. 

  • Sporting - German Shorthaired Pointer
  • Herding - Finnish Lapphund
  • Hound - Otter Hound
  • Terrier - Bull Terrier
  • Toy - Italian Greyhound
  • Non Sporting - English Bulldog
  • Working - Portuguese Water Dog

How about you? Obsessed with dogs like I am? Then I am sure you have made a list simaluar to this. Never really thought about it? Let me know.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014