November Favorites 2014

It's December ya'll! That means that Yule and Christmas are just right around the corner, before you know it it will be 2015!

I did film a faves video. In fact I filmed it twice but both times I forgot a few things and the quality was not very good. So......

A good old fashion blog post it is!

Lets begin with the first beauty product: NYC Sky rise Lengthening Mascara.
It's kind of amazing and for just a couple of dollars you can't go wrong. It has a thin traditional brush that helps gets extra close to the lash line. I used it every time I applied makeup in November because it helped me reach those tiny curled lashes I have on my left eye. Also because of my astigmatism helped to not stab myself in the eyeball.



The second beauty fave is: Not Your Mothers: Way to Grow Long and Strong
I was needing a new shampoo and preferred one that was sulfate free and I found this at my local Wal-Mart. I have used their hair spray before and thought why not gave this a go. I have to say I freaking love it. It smells amazing and takes very little to wash all of my hair. It was $4.97 per tube.



Next is a twofer: My new hair color and my nose piercing.
I have been envious of Emma Pickles hair color and in the month of the November I did it. I really like it and think I'll be sticking with it for a while. I have also wanted to have a nose ring since I was a teen and in November I did it and I absolutely love it. I can't wait until it heals completely so I can put a gold hoop in it. (sorry I couldn't get a good picture of it)

 

My next fave is the album Sweet Talker by Jessie J. It is so much fun, dance-y and powerful. Even my nieces will beg me to put it on. Love, love, love.

Moving on to: Sunnies! I normally ware prescription glasses that change to sun glasses when exposed to UV rays but when I am in  a car they stay clear. I found this pair that fit perfectly over my lenses and you can't even tell! I found them in a local Catos for $1.99. Plus they make me feel sassy when I ware them.

My Movie Recommendation: X-Men First Class.
Oh my, my, my how I enjoyed this movie. So glad I added it to my collection. Plus the deliciousness that is Michael Fassbender <3

I'll have a book review coming later in the month.

Let me know if you have tried/seen/listened to any of these things and what you were loving this month.

Ta for now,
Kayla

Comments

  1. I bought a pair of those sun glasses that fit over your regular glasses as well for Adam's baseball games. I too loved them until one of the kids, Mike, Mark or Tracee said I looked like "bug!" stop me from wearing them? I don't think so ....they gotta get up earlier than that. Think I will try your shampoo recommendation. Love your blog ...you go girl! You will ALWAYS have a friend at this end of the planet.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Pat! Yes, the shampoo is really great. I'll have to try a few more of their products. You do you with your shades! I'm sure they looked great on you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs