A Ticket for One

I am a movie junkie. I love going to the movies and watching them at home. But nothing beats going to the theater; it's dark and that large screen just pulls me right in. I go almost every weekend and will even watch the same movie twice if I really like it.

I have a pretty substantial DVD collection and have watched all of them over and over again. I'll watch just about anything other then "scary" movies but even then it just depends on what it's about. Mostly I prefer romance, comedy, action or any mix there of. Some of my faves are The Lord of the Rings, Harry Potter, Bourne, New Guy, The Shooter, Practical Magic, Hocus Pocus, My Best Friends Girl, Ten Inch Hero, 21 Jump Street and many, many more. I love being able to get lost in a film and just forget about everything for those couple of hours. I always walk away from a movie with a smile on my face and a sense of....fullness...in my Soul.

For me, movies are like books. I can get lost over and over again and am always excited to go again!

The last movie I saw in theaters was Hansel and Gretel. **SPOILERS AHEAD**

I watched it twice. Being a Wiccan I had my wonders if it was going to be totally anti Witch but was pleasantly surprised that it was not. I thought it showed a good mix of Dark and Light. It was action packed and the "magic" moments were done really well. I thought the lore was on par and just really entertaining. It's one I will be adding to my collection.

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP

November Favorites 2014