Body Positive Monday - Creative Spotlight: Andrei Crismaru

* * NSFW Contains digital nudity * *

Hey there beautiful creatures!

Welcome to the first Body Positive Monday here on my blog.

As a fat person I find that I am constantly on the search for representation, of my body, my style, my humor. With this series I want to share with you the artist, models, authors, and creators whom I find incredibly inspiring and are making moves in the body positive community.

This will be a bi-weekly series.

Today's Creative Spotlight is Andrei Crismaru.

He is an artist and admirer of plus size woman from Moldova. His art has inspired me to embrace what I see as flaws and celebrate the beauty in them and how they flow with the rest of my body. He draws fat woman of all shapes, all the lumps, bumps and curves in tasteful, respectful, sensual ways. He shows the fuller figure in a positive  and refreshing light.

He is currently doing a project where he has different woman recreate the same pose. He captures theses big beautiful bodies in digital artwork that makes me feel good. I had considered volunteering to pose but my insecurities got the better of me and I didn't apply. I sent him a DM on Instagram and hold him how much I loved his art and couldn't wait for his upcoming project. After seeing how much I was looking forward to seeing each new piece I was motivated to start this series. Some times the universe has a way of making things come together because that same day he messaged me and ask if I would help him by writing about his work.

He shows that no matter the shape of your breasts, your belly, your thighs, you are gorgeous and your body should be celebrated.



Not only did I say yes but I commissioned a piece for myself. I was in tears when I saw the finished piece. I've never been comfortable with my belly and thighs but with this I saw nothing but my beauty.



I encourage you to go follow him on Instagram. Take a look at his current project and if you're feeling it buy your own piece of art because you are one.

As always thank you for being here,
xoxo
Kayla

Follow me on Twitter
@Poodlerific

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

Lucas Ebert EP