Lucas Ebert EP

Hey there beautiful creatures!

I'm a mess in this one y'all Oh boy.

Today I am going to be once again sharing my love for the musical styling of the one and only Lucas Ebert.

If you know me you know how much I love this man and his voice. There's just something about the way he sings that moves within me. Not only is he talented as fuck but he is also a really good person whom I adore.

Have a listen and if you feel inclined please go and support him but buying his EP.



As always thank you for being here
xoxo
Kayla


YouTube

You can find him on,

iTunes
Spotify
iHeartRadio

Search "Lucas Ebert"

Instagram
@lucasebertmusic

Comments

  1. I'M SENDING YOU LOVE KAYLA! CAN YOU FEEL IT?!? �������� -Jes Baker

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Thank you ^_^ Honestly you and your work has really helped me in the last couple of years. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

I Used To Groom Dogs

November Favorites 2014